Geotechnical and Eco-Industrial Research Center
The goal of Geotechnical and Eco-Industrial Research Center of the Faculty of Engineering is to conduct research in the field of environmental protection, environmental technologies, natural resources, agro-ecology, development of new eco-industrial products, as well as to integrate research results into study process.
Natural sciences (according to OECD)
- Earth and environmental sciences
- Environmental protection
- Environmental technologies
- Natural resources and agro-ecology issues
- Development of new eco-industrial products
RTA project “Research Grant of Rezekne Academy of Technologies” New Functional Composite Material Obtained from Carbon Fibres and Fibre Plants (project manager J.Prols, duration- 2017).
Cooperation and services
- Development of technologies for full and rational use of natural resources and secondary raw materials;
- Development of soil and water treatment, and soil filtration models;
- Study on sewage treatment technologies;
- Development and implementation of new and current soil testing models;
- Commercialization of research results and integration into study process and economy.