On-site attendance of the RTA Library is possible by prior registration.
Opening hours and Library internal rules
- Opening hours Mon. – Fri. 9.00 – 12.00 and 13.00 - 16.00.
- Not more than two persons in the Landing Department and five persons in the Reading Room may be present at the same time keeping a 2m distance and maintaining an adequate hand hygiene.
- To lend a book for reading at home or the Reading Room, you should register in advance at: firstname.lastname@example.org/ or IT Alise https://biblio.rta.lv/Alise/lv/home.aspx /.
- To return a book, use a book return cabinet located by the entrance to the Reading Room.
- Since Reading Room space is limited, on-site attendance only by prior registration by e-mail: email@example.com.
- Attendance of the Reading Room is allowed only in masks and no longer than for three hours observing a distance of 2m from others.
Please, do not attend the Library if you have cold-like symptoms or if you are subject to mandatory self-isolation, quarantine or other precautionary measures.
Let's protect ourselves and others!