The main tasks to be considered:
-to upload unlimited amount of scientific journals and papers, volumes, issues, years (example in: www. wflpublisher.com) long term, unlimited amount, non restricted size, non limited time etc. The site must have large and unlimited space or memory, and easy admin to handle the data,
- login, (institute subscribers / also for individual subscriber, subscriber (who has username and password given by us as administrator) / with possibility for admin to keep the site open access from time to time, when needed), to give access to remove access etc.,
- the possibility to insert / add in the website server several IP address of libraries or institutes subscribers / Make sure that IP of client and libraries work well,
- security system to protect the website,
- easy to navigate,
- shopping or online payments,
- online forms,
- featured images on the home page etc.,
- mobile or IPad/Android version is needed,
- invite some teachers, friend network or IT people (webdevelopers / webdesigners) with advanced level to join this project or to assist you during the work.
The applicant must have good skills, experience and be able to perform a new/professional website to the company. The applicant must know well programs etc.
Applicant can directly send his application by filling the traineeship form: https://www.wflpublisher.com/Pages/Traineeship_Form
Application deadline: open