Login   |   Register

3rd SalesLabs season closing event to take place

Wednesday, 29. May
On May 30, the 3rd SalesLabs season closing event SalesLabs Spring Session'19 will take place at Rezekne Academy of Technologies. Students will present solutions to the problem situations that was defined in the beginning of this semester by the local companies of Siauliai and Latgale regions. This is done in upgraded SalesLabs study courses at Rezekne Academy of Technologies (RTA) and Northern Lithuania College (NLC).

Upgraded study courses will be implemented with a more practical approach, using the Problem Based Learning principles, when students learn their study subjects by practically solving problems defined by a local company. In these study courses, the arithmetic of the lecturer's assessment is only 70% of the final grade. The remaining 30% of the assessment is given by the entrepreneur. At the beginning of the semester, each SalesLabs course received at least one local business with a defined problem for which the students, under the guidance of a lecturer, sought practical solutions.

This season RTA and NLC students developed solutions for the following companies:
SIA Elitera
LPKS Viļāni
SIA IGGI
Cilvēku attīstības centrs "Rāmzeme"
SIA Natura Line
SIA Rēzeknes Gaļas kombināts
SIA Microlines
Ltd Rūta (LT)
Lauku tūrisma sēta Gaja (LT)
Ltd Sporto kalvė (LT)
BlackBar (LT)
Alto paradas (LT)

How successful were solutions this semester? Come, follow up and apply your company on our Facebook page by clicking the "Register" button.


On May 30, at 09.30, Labs Spring Session'19 at the Faculty of Engineering, Rezekne Academy of Technologies, room 105.

 

PROGRAMME


09.30 – 10.00 Registration and welcome coffee
10.00 – 10.15 Event opening (RTA management)
10.15 – 12.00 Presentations of student solutions to local companies
12.00 – 12.30 Coffee break and discussions on developed solutions
12.30 – 14.30 Presentations of student solutions to local companies
14.30 – 15.00 Coffee break and discussions on developed solutions
15.00 – 16.00 Feedback on collaboration and developed solutions, evaluation
16.00 – 16.30 Nominations to students on achieved results
16.30 – 17.00 Free discussions with coffee, further collaboration opportunities
17.00 – 17.30 Event closing and departure

 



Rēzeknes Tehnoloģiju akadēmija, 2016 © Atbrīvošanas aleja 115, Rēzekne, Latvija. Tālrunis: 28325368;
Jautājumus un ierosinājumus sūtiet uz helpdesk@rta.lv