-You need a valid personal identification document / student’s identification card (only Rezekne Academy of Technologies students),
- fill in a registration card
When registering as a user, the user completes a registration card and submits the following data: given name and surname, personal identification code (upon absence of personal identity code, the date of birth) , telephone, e-mail address, study fields, student’s identification code (only Rezekne Academy of Technologies students), educational institution (students from other universities)
Library services include:
- The lending of Library materials for use at home and in the library;
- At the Loaning Department books are lent to students for the loan period of 28 day or for the loan period of 1 semester. The more requested books are lent for to one ( red label ) or two (green label) weeks
- All borrowed materials must be returned in due time
- The return date is indicated in the book when borrowing books. If it is necessary, the borrowing time may be prolonged, informing about it personally or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library materials are borrowed only on the valid personal identification document / student identification card.
- The user undertakes to return borrowed Library materials by the due date or to apply for a renewal. Upon graduation from Rezekne Academy of Technologies or leaving employment at Rezekne Academy of Technologies all loaned Library materials are to be returned to the Library
- In the Reading rooms it is possible to use computer workstations in order to conduct an information search, access electronic sources of information, and to process documents. It is possible to use the WiFi data communication network.
- Paid Services : Print-outs
Where to find what?